ZENB Macaroni Pasta Frittata
PREP TIME 5 minutes
COOK TIME 55 minutes
TOTAL TIME 1 hours
Serving Size: 220g
|Amount per Serving*|
FEATURED IN RECIPE
Get ready to enjoy this ZENB Macaroni Pasta Frittata recipe that is high in vitamin A and provides protein and iron. Combining veggies, eggs, cheese, and more, this flavourful dish will be enjoyable for breakfast or any other meal of the day when you are looking for a delicious serving.
- • 170g ZENB Macaroni Pasta made from 100% Yellow Peas, uncooked
- • 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- • 113g thinly sliced cremini mushrooms
- • 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- • 1/2 teaspoon each salt & ground black pepper
- • 120g of baby spinach
- • 8 eggs
- • 60ml Semi-Skimmed milk
- • 41.5g grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- • 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
Preheat oven to 375°F. Cook ZENB Pasta as directed on package. Drain.
Meanwhile, melt butter in large oven-proof skillet on medium-high heat. Add mushrooms, garlic, salt & pepper. Cook 8-10 min., or until mushrooms are tender. Add spinach; cook 2-3 min. until wilted. Remove pan from heat.3.
Whisk eggs, milk and Parmesan in large bowl. Combine pasta and olive oil with vegetables in skillet. Pour egg mixture over pasta and vegetables. Cook 8-10 min. on medium heat until edges are set. Place skillet in oven. Bake 15-18 min. until golden-brown, puffed and just set in the center. Let stand 10 min. before slicing. Serve sprinkled with remaining Parmesan cheese.