ZENB Macaroni Broccoli Bake with Crispy Seeded Breadcrumbs
PREP TIME 10 minutes
COOK TIME 25
TOTAL TIME 45 minutes
Serving Size: 626.97g
|Amount per Serving*|
FEATURED IN RECIPE
This ZENB Macaroni Pasta recipe is a delicious vegan pasta recipe that is high in protein, fibre and vitamin B12. Using a mix of seasonings, garlic, and lemon to add delicious flavour, this is a wonderful way to enjoy your ZENB Pasta.
- 170g ZENB Macaroni Pasta made from 100% Yellow Peas, uncooked
- 30g panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons toasted sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 tablespoon Italian parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 350g small broccoli florets
- 74.5g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 1 small lemon
Heat oven to 400°F. Cook ZENB Pasta as directed on package. Reserve 1/2 cup pasta cooking water; drain.2.
Meanwhile, add seeded breadcrumb ingredients to work bowl of small food processor. Pulse 5-10 sec., or until mixture resembles wet sand.3.
Combine pasta, reserved pasta water, broccoli, tomatoes and garlic in 1-quart baking dish lightly sprayed with nonstick spray. Sprinkle top evenly with breadcrumb mixture. Bake 18-20 min. or until broccoli is tender-crisp and crumbs are golden brown. Garnish with lemon zest before serving.