ZENB Fusilli with Miso Butter Mushrooms
PREP TIME 5 minutes
COOK TIME 20 minutes
TOTAL TIME 25 minutes
Serving Size: 432.46g
|Amount per Serving*|
FEATURED IN RECIPE
Use your ZENB Fusilli Pasta to create this delicious Miso Butter Mushrooms pasta recipe. Ready in just 25 minutes, this recipe highlights to flavour of the mushrooms and delivers a good source of fibre for you to enjoy.
- 1 box (340g) ZENB Fusilli Pasta made from 100% Yellow Peas, uncooked
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- 1 large shallot, thinly sliced
- 226g mixed mushrooms, torn into bite-size pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 100ml and 1tbsp white miso paste
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
Cook ZENB Pasta as directed on package. Reserve 350ml pasta cooking water; drain.2.
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add shallots; cook 3 min. until translucent. Stir in mushrooms and garlic. Cook 5 min., stirring frequently, until edges begin to brown.3.
Add remaining butter to skillet. Whisk in reserved pasta water, miso, salt and pepper. Cook 4-5 min., stirring occasionally, until sauce begins to thicken. Add pasta; mix gently until well combined. Remove pan from heat. Garnish with green onions and red pepper before serving.
Mushroom varieties such as cremini, shitake, oyster and white button work well in this recipe.