ZENB Macaroni Pasta Ratatouille
PREP TIME 15 minutes
COOK TIME 33 minutes
TOTAL TIME 48 minutes
Serving Size: 571.56g
|Amount per Serving*|
FEATURED IN RECIPE
Enjoy this Ratatouille recipe made using ZENB Macaroni Pasta. Made using a variety of vegetables this colourful dish will be a tasty addition to your kitchen staples. This ZENB Pasta recipe is high fibre and is a source of protein. Enjoy!
- 1 box (340g) ZENB Macaroni Pasta made from 100% Yellow Peas, uncooked
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 large courgette, chopped
- 1 medium aubergine, chopped
- 1 large red pepper, chopped
- 227g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 handful of loosely packed fresh basil leaves, torn
Cook ZENB Pasta as directed on package. Reserve 1/3 cup pasta cooking water; drain.2.
Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add garlic and red pepper flakes; stir 30 sec. until fragrant. Add courgette, aubergine, red pepper, cherry tomatoes, salt & pepper. Cook 20-25 min., stirring frequently, until vegetables are very tender. Stir in vinegar.3.
Add pasta and reserved pasta water to skillet; mix gently 2-3 min. until well combined with vegetables and heated through. Remove pan from heat; stir in half of the Parmesan cheese. Garnish with remaining Parmesan and basil before serving.
Make ratatouille sauce ahead of time and refrigerate for up to 3 days.