ZENB Fusilli with Pan-Roasted Sicilian Cauliflower Caponata
PREP TIME 16 minutes
COOK TIME 15 minutes
TOTAL TIME 30 minutes
Serving Size: 227.96g
|Amount per Serving*|
FEATURED IN RECIPE
Elevate the flavours and nutrition of your at-home pasta night. This ZENB Fusilli Pasta recipe combines a variety of flavours to deliver a delicious, vegetarian pasta dish for two. You will also get a good source of fibre.
- 170g ZENB Fusilli Pasta made from 100% Yellow Peas, uncooked
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 128g small cauliflower florets
- 1 large shallot, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons salt-packed capers, soaked, rinsed
- 27g toasted slivered almonds
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 56g chopped Italian parsley
Cook ZENB Pasta as directed on package. Reserve 125ml pasta cooking water. Drain.2.
Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat until shimmering. Add cauliflower; cook 4-6 min. until tender-crisp and florets begin to brown.3.
Reduce heat to medium; add shallots, garlic, salt and pepper flakes. Cook 1-2 min. stirring constantly until shallots are translucent. Add pasta water, vinegar and capers; cook 3-4 min. until liquid comes to a boil. Stir in pasta and almonds. Remove pan from heat; add remaining ingredients. Mix gently until cheese is melted and well combined.