ZENB Fusilli with Chicken, Roasted Red Peppers & Fresh Herbs
SERVES 4 Portions
PREP TIME 15 minutes
COOK TIME 13 minutes
TOTAL TIME 28 minutes
Serving Size: 453g
|Amount per Serving*|
FEATURED IN RECIPE
This recipe combines familiar ingredients to deliver a delicious pasta dish for four. You will get a good source of protein and fibre, all while staying low calorie and low fat. This recipe is a perfect way to enjoy ZENB Pasta with your friends and family.
Recipe by Chef Erling Wu-Bower
- • 1 box (340g) ZENB Fusilli Pasta made from 100% Yellow Peas, uncooked
- • 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- • 1/2 teaspoon salt
- • ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- • 1 tablespoon olive oil
- • 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- • 125ml white wine
- • 400g cherry tomatoes, halved
- • 100g drained, oil-packed roasted red peppers, chopped
- • 100g chopped basil
- • 100g chopped Italian parsley
- • 75g cup grated Parmesan cheese
- • 1 small lemon, juiced
Cook ZENB Pasta as directed on package. Drain. Season chicken with salt & pepper.2.
Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat until shimmering. Add chicken to skillet in single layer. Cook, undisturbed, 2 min. or until browned on one side. Stir; cook 2-3 min. until done. Transfer chicken to clean plate.3.
Reduce heat to medium; add garlic. Cook 1 min. stirring constantly. Add wine; cook 2-3 min. until liquid is reduced by half. Stir in chicken and any juices, pasta, tomatoes and peppers; cook 1-2 min. until heated through. Remove pan from heat. Add remaining ingredients. Mix gently until cheese is melted and well combined.