ZENB Chicken-Broccoli Alfredo Mac and Cheese
PREP TIME 10 minutes
COOK TIME 20 minutes
TOTAL TIME 30 minutes
Serving Size: 385
|Amount per Serving*|
FEATURED IN RECIPE
Dive into this creamy, delicious recipe featuring ZENB Macaroni Pasta. Combining chicken, broccoli, and cheese, this alfredo mac and cheese is a great way to feed your family. Get excited to enjoy this delicious ZENB Pasta recipe! This recipe is High in Vitamin B12, High in Calcium and High in Phosphorus.
- 1 box (340g) ZENB Macaroni Pasta made from 100% Yellow Peas, uncooked
- Two handfuls of small broccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 500g boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon of both sea salt & ground black pepper
- 350ml unsweetened condensed milk
- 250g shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 64g grated parmesan cheese
Cook ZENB Macaroni Pasta as directed on box, adding broccoli florets during last 6 min of cooking. Reserve 250ml pasta cooking water; drain.2.
Meanwhile, melt butter in large pan on medium-high heat. Season chicken with salt & pepper. Cook for 6-8 min, stirring frequently, until browned on all sides. Transfer chicken to clean plate.3.
Add milk and reserved pasta water to the same pan; bring mixture to a low boil on medium heat. Reduce heat to low. Add cheeses; whisk until cheese is melted and smooth. Stir in pasta, broccoli, and chicken. Mix gently until well combined.
For a lighter option, use non fat condensed milk.