PREP TIME 10 minutes
COOK TIME 10 minutes
TOTAL TIME 20 minutes
FEATURED IN RECIPE
A delicious addition to your Christmas menu using our 100% Yellow Pea Fusilli - perfect for those turkey left overs! Created by @anna_janecka
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup Greek yogurt or sour cream
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1/2 pack of uncooked Fusilli ZENB pasta
- 2 cups diced or shredded turkey breast or chicken
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 2 stalks celery thinly sliced
- 2 small oranges cut in pieces
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
In a medium saucepan, boil water, then salt well and add pasta. Cook to al dente according to package Instructions. Drain and rinse with cold water.2.
In a medium bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, Greek yogurt, apple cider vinegar, honey and a pinch of salt and pepper. Set aside.3.
In a large bowl, combine pasta, turkey, cranberries, onions, celery, oranges and walnuts. Pour dressing over the pasta salad and stir to coat completely.4.
Chill until ready to serve.