Roasted Mediterranean Veggies with ZENB Penne Pasta
PREP TIME 10 minutes
COOK TIME 30 minutes
TOTAL TIME 40 minutes
Serving Size: 288g
|Amount per Serving*|
FEATURED IN RECIPE
This ZENB Penne Pasta recipe combines a variety of vegetables and spices to a make a delicious dish. This ZENB Pasta dish can be served warm right after cooking or be enjoyed as a cold pasta salad.
- • 1 box (340g) ZENB Penne Pasta made from 100% Yellow Peas
- • 2 red peppers, chopped
- • 1 red onion, chopped
- • 1 large courgette, halved lengthwise, cut into ½-inch thick slices
- • 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- • 1 teaspoon sea salt
- • 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- • 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- • 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- • 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- • 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- • 4 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese, divided
Preheat oven to 220c. Place peppers, onion and courgette on baking sheet. Drizzle 2 tablespoons of olive oil, then add the salt, black pepper, oregano and red pepper flakes. Mix gently to combine. Bake for 20-25 min, or until tender.2.
Meanwhile, cook ZENB Penne Pasta as directed on box. Drain; return to pot. Stir in roasted vegetables, remaining oil, vinegar, parsley and 3 tablespoons of parmesan to pasta.3.
Serve immediately garnished with remaining cheese.