Protein-Packed ZENB Fusilli with Salmon, Chickpeas, & Dill
PREP TIME 10 minutes
COOK TIME 15 minutes
TOTAL TIME 25 minutes
Serving Size: 507.84g
|Amount per Serving*|
FEATURED IN RECIPE
Enjoy your ZENB Fusilli Pasta in this protein-packed recipe with salmon, chickpeas, and dill. You can make this delicious dish in just 25 minutes and you will enjoy a high source of protein and fibre.
- 170g ZENB Fusilli Pasta made from 100% Yellow Peas, uncooked
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon each salt & ground black pepper
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed
- 150g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 226g boneless skinless salmon filet, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 small lemon, zested, juiced
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped dill plus additional sprigs for serving
Cook ZENB Pasta as directed on package. Reserve 125ml pasta cooking water; drain.2.
Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add shallot, garlic, salt & pepper; cook 2-3 min. stirring frequently until tender-crisp. Add pasta water, chickpeas and tomatoes; bring to a simmer. Top with salmon; cook 3-5 min. covered, stirring occasionally until salmon is done.3.
Stir in pasta, lemon zest, juice and dill. Mix gently 1-2 min. until heated through. Serve topped with additional dill sprigs.
Organic Atlantic, king and sockeye salmon are all great choices for this dish.