Farmers Market ZENB Penne with Burrata
PREP TIME 15 minutes
COOK TIME 11 minutes
TOTAL TIME 26 minutes
Serving Size: 472g
|Amount per Serving*|
FEATURED IN RECIPE
This ZENB Penne Pasta recipe features a burrata, which is a delicious, soft, and creamy cheese you are sure to enjoy. Combining the burrata with vegetables and seasonings will make this a dish you’ll come running back to. The best part is this dish delivers a high source of protein and fibre.
- 1 ,box (340g) ZENB Penne Pasta made from 100% Yellow Peas, uncooked
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cob sweet corn, kernels removed from cobs
- 1 medium courgette or yellow squash, halved lengthwise, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 226g cherry tomatoes on-the-vine, cut into clusters
- 226g burrata cheese, torn into bite-size pieces
- 12.5g chopped chives
- 1 small lemon, zested
Cook ZENB Pasta 1-min. less than directed on package. Reserve 125ml pasta cooking water; drain.2.
Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add shallots, salt & pepper; cook 2-3 min. until translucent. Add garlic; cook 30 sec. stirring constantly until fragrant.3.
Reduce heat to medium. Add pasta water; bring mixture to a boil while gently scraping any browned bits from bottom of skillet. Add pasta, corn and courgette; cook 1-2 min. until pasta is tender. Add tomatoes; cook 1 min., or until heated through. Remove pan from heat. Add cheese, chives, zest and additional ground black pepper before serving.