Easy Beef Tenderloin, Broccoli, & ZENB Fusilli Stir-Fry
PREP TIME 5 minutes
COOK TIME 10 minutes
TOTAL TIME 15 minutes
Serving Size: 465.73g
|Amount per Serving*|
FEATURED IN RECIPE
This stir-fry recipe combines the delicious flavours of ZENB Fusilli Pasta, beef tenderloin, and broccoli, in what is sure to become your new go-to dish. The best part? This recipe delivers a high source of protein, and fibre. Enjoy a stir-fry that ensures crisp and tender veggies and perfectly seared beef.
- 170g ZENB Fusilli Pasta made from 100% Yellow Peas, uncooked
- 350g small broccoli florets
- 2 teaspoons avocado oil
- 1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 226g beef tenderloin, cut into 1/2-inch thick strips
- 120ml unsalted chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons Chinese oyster sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- 1 teaspoon brown or granulated sugar
- 1 small lime, cut into wedges
Cook ZENB Pasta as directed on package, adding broccoli to the boiling water during the last 3 minutes. Drain.2.
Meanwhile, heat oils in large skillet on medium-high heat until shimmering. Add beef to skillet in single layer. Cook, undisturbed, 2-3 min. or until browned. Stir; cook 1 min. or until outer surfaces are no longer pink. Transfer meat to clean plate.3.
Add stock, oyster sauce, Sriracha and sugar to same skillet. Cook 1-2 min. until simmering. Stir in pasta, broccoli, beef and any juices to skillet on medium heat. Cook 1-2 min.; mix gently to combine. Serve with lime wedges.